Monday, July 9, 2007

My Favorite Blog Enteries

Over the past several months I've posted a number of thoughts to this "pastor's blog" for Northminster Church. Since they 'disappear' off the bottom and one really has to look (following the 'older posts' link), you may click on these to see my favorite posts so far.

I hope to blog from Mexico later this week. Scroll down for the map of the Yucatan. UPDATE: the post is here.

Here are my thoughts on Memorial Day and Pentecost.

Click here to read my newsletter article about the surprise visitor in church.

This is a link to my article on Men's Breakfasts (the next one is this Sat. July 14)

Finally, I share my piece about Heifer International. We are still collecting money for to give a sheep and a goat to two poor families. Designate your gift to Northminster for this project.

No comments: