Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thoughts before leaving for South Africa

As Nancy and I prepare to leave for Cape Town South Africa I have many thoughts.  At this moment the thoughts are about this blog.  I'm aware it is a public blog.  Anyone in Africa, the USA or points elsewhere will have access to it. This may inhibit my candid thoughts about the trip or the folks I meet on the trip.

But I plan to post a picture a day if I can find a wi-fi location my cell phone can hit.  I hope to write every few days. 

On Sunday, March 7 I'm speaking at the evening service of the Mowbray Presbyterian Church in Cape Town.  On March 14 I am preaching the morning service of the M.P. Dube Church in Gugulethu.  During the week between we will be meeting with our partner churches and leading seminars for ministers at J.L. Zwane  

Please pray for us as we travel.  We'll post what we can on this blog and make several reports when we arrive home.

No comments: